Our services are well rounded and backed up by our dedication to supplying the best possible customer service. At Tidwell Bookkeeping we are not only good at our jobs, but we are passionate about building long-term relationships with all of our clients, saving them money and securely maintaining their books.
We handle the books for all types of small and large businesses. We will work with your company both in-house and/or on-site to provide you with the best possible convenience.
- Bookkeeping services. Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Banking, credit card, loan, investment and merchant account reconciliations — PayPal, Amazon, Stripe, Square and Shopify.
- Updating the online banking to correct the bank balance to real-time.
- Accounts Payable. Coding, posting, billpay with explicit approval, reconciling, reporting, year end 1099s and maintaining vendor master files.
- Accounts Receivable. Coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed and maintaining customer master files.
- Payroll. Processing, Direct Deposit, Payroll Taxes, Quarterlies, yearend W-2s
- Financial Reporting. Financial management reporting, budgeting, and cash flow forecasting.
- Monthly Processes. Job costing, department and class tracking, location tracking, tracking customer deposits/retainers, income/payroll allocations, currency conversions and Accounts Receivable Financing Factoring Reconciliations.
- QuickBooks Set-up. New company initial set-up of your accounting data file using QuickBooks desktop version or QuickBooks Online.
- Clean Up / Catch Up work. Books are in arrears and need back months of bookkeeping performed.
- Form Preparation. Sales and use tax, Business License renewals, Workers' Compensation submittals.
- Year-End Tax Filings. 1099 and 1096 compiling, filing and reporting.